COVID Statement: Your health and well-being is our first priority during the COVID-19 pandemic. To ensure you feel safe, we have taken the following measures: mask requirements in accordance with the California Department of Health regulations, social distancing, disinfection of surfaces, frames, and equipment, and curbside pickup.
Stay safe and healthy!
For Your Eyes Only Optometry Center Team
Why are we different?
- Non-dilated, eye drop-free examination available with OPTOS imaging and iCare (no air puff!)
- One-on-one guided frame selection by trained opticians
- On-site optical with highly skilled optician and eye wear repair
- Complimentary frame adjustments by trained technicians
- Extended evening hours and Saturday appointment times
- Specialty contact fittings: scleral, hybrid, rigid gas-permeable (hard contacts), custom soft, cosmetic (colored), and more
- Available emergency and urgent eye care appointments
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
For Your Eyes Only Optometry Center has over 600 frame styles, right here in Walnut Creek, California. Our passionate opticians will be thrilled to help you find something that will have you feeling confident as ever. Our wide range of sunglasses, eyeglasses, and reading glasses guarantee that you'll achieve great vision while bringing your best features forward. So come on over and snag a pair of runway-ready frames and express your personal style, whenever, wherever!
Contact Lenses & Specialty Contact Fittings
We offer a wide selection of disposable soft contacts including, bifocal/multifocal, toric, colored, conventional, monthly, biweekly, and daily lenses. In addition we perform specialty contact fittings for scleral, hybrid, hard (rigid gas permeable), custom colored, and custom soft lenses. Our highly skilled optometrists are trained to evaluate your eye shape and fit a variety of conditions such as keratoconus, post-surgical corneas, irregular corneas, ocular surface disease, and traumatic injury, in addition to the most challenging prescriptions.